Event Booking


Important Info

Cariad Canvas strive to ensure your booking is as simple as possible, clients can pre book and pay for their village themselves or guests can book directly through our website for a small admin fee. From that point on guests will deal with our team directly meaning no hassel for you.

All you need to do is give us the venue and timescales and we will do the rest.

Our team will be at hand throughout the run up to the event to discuss any queries and extras.  Please do remember that with all event hire structures, there are guidelines that need to be adhered to to enable our team to set up and strike the camp with ease thus ensuring your event runs smoothley.

Camp Requirements

Suitable access for our LWB vans and trailers to within 10m of where the village is to be situated. Please note that some events require access for commercial haulage trucks.

Ground needs to be as level as possible with grass tufts removed and grass cut shortly, this makes sure that your groundsheets lay nicely and it is comfy underfoot.

Suitable space for the your camp, on large builds our team will create a 3D plan of the site.

No trees overhanging the rooms, debris does fall and damage tents, if tents are situated underneath trees then cleaning costs will likely be incurred after the event.

Nothing underground that we could stake into; electric wires or water pipes.

The venue needs to be private without access to the general public, for public venues special security measures will need to be in place for the duration of the event.

We do not pitch on headlands along the coastline, strong winds create a vast ammount of damage to temporary structures and most importantly in extreme cases affect the suitability and safety of the structures, your guests safety is of utmost importance.

Build & Strike

Standard event hire period is 48 hours, depending on camp size we erect the village 1-3 days prior the event and strike the subsequent days once event finishes.

We are flexible so do ask us if you require a later take down or earlier set up and this can be arranged.

How to Book

At initial contact the team will email you a quote to suit your event. Once you are happy with the contract we will email you a booking form with 25% deposit payment & terms of hire. The 25% deposit will secure your equipment and date, the remaining 75% would be due 4 weeks prior event date.


For events where we take bookings from guests directly through our website organising details with the chosen festival production team or private client.


Please note for locations further than 20 miles from our HQ our minimum tent hire is 20, some locations requiring long commutes can require a minimum of 40/50 rooms.

 

fOR MORE INFO EXPLORE...